The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be
How it Works
We are pleased to welcome you to our practice and look forward to our first meeting with you.
Working hours at the clinic are from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM. We are open 6 days a week, and remain closed on Sundays, National Holidays and Religious holidays
Our Services Include
Patient HomecareNursing Care And Collection Of Laboratory Samples From The Comfort Of Your Home
Health EducationBreast Cancer, Diabetes, Nutrition,Hypertension, Hygiene, Peptic Ulcer Disease
Details on Making an Appointpment
Our esteemed patient,
Beside General consultations
To help us prepare for you and attend to you faster, our new patients can get a head start on their first visit by sending their details (Patient full Name, Age, Gender, Date of Birth, Contact number) to 0795620837
Existing patients can go ahead and make an appointment by calling the office indicating the name/ ID number or registration number
Patients with membership
Be advised that it is very important to our practice to keep your records up to date
Please familiarize yourself with your right as a patient as well as the Center’s expectations from
We encourage you to bring with you the following on your first visit:
Complete list and dosage of medications you are currently taking, including any over-the-counter medications, vitamins or supplements
Results from your last mammogram, colonoscopy, lab work, X-rays, cardiac studies or any other tests performed prior to this visit ( if available).
If you must bring an underage child or children with you,please make sure that you keep them under your supervision during your entire visit and have someone to take care of them when called in to the Doctor’s office,Children are not allowed to accompany patients in the examination room and they cannot be left alone in the waiting area. Plan on spending 1 to 2 hours on your first visit.
Please note that it is our policy not to accept cheques, payment is strictly cash or through the till number provided.
Incase of any difficulties,do not hesitate to get in touch with our front office desk or send us an email,our personnel will respond as expeditiously as possible.On behalf of all of us,thank you for choosing our practice, we look forward to a long and pleasant association.
Patient Rights and Expectations
You have a Right to:
- Receive quality health care available at MMH.
- Be treated with
dignity and consideration. ,respect
- Ask questions and receive information from the physicians concerning your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis
- Receive your bill and an explanation of the fee for any service provided regardless of the source of payment
- Provide the hospital with a copy of your ‘advance directive’ and timely revision of the same
- Appoint a substitute decision maker according to the law in Kenya. Making sure that person knows and understands your wishes.
- Know the risks and benefits of investigations and your treatment
- Refuse treatment and or leave the hospital against the
doctorsadvice. We will advise you on the consequences
- As much privacy as we can provide.
You are Responsible for:
- Abiding by all hospital rules and safety regulations
- Giving your consent to treatment
- Cooperating with staff during investigations and treatment
- Notifying the health care team of any changes in your health
- Any medical consequences of refusing or not following prescribed treatment
- Timely providing the hospital with a copy of your ‘advance directive’ and revision of the same. , appoint a substitute decision maker according to the law in Kenya and making sure that person understands your decision
- Paying all dues according to hospital policy
- Not smoking or drinking in the premise
- Exercising care and precaution in using hospital fa
cilities and equipment
- Safeguarding an
y personal valua bles you choose to brin g withyou.
Treating all staff and other patience with dignity
Respecting the rights
Help us serve you better by evaluating the care provided through patient questionnaires.